Happy New Year!!
This week promises to be one of our busiest yet - I'll have announcements all week long. For those of you waiting on the Books of Hope winner announcement - I'm hoping we'll be able to do that by the end of next week!
Today's announcement is a fast one.
We want to publish an ebook of romantic short stories for Valentine's Day! Yes, it's fast, but I seem to like projects like that, don't I?
Heart Bouquets will be published February 14, 2013.
Here's what we're looking for:
* Clean, sweet, wholesome romances. No steamy love scenes, no erotica. We want clean, sweet, beautiful stories.
* If it has a natural Christian element to the story, that's great, but it is not a requirement.
* Word count should be in the 2000-5000 range, submitted in a Word document attached to the e-mail. Times New Roman font, size 12. Double spaced.
* Each story will stand on its own, but will be compiled with other stories into a single digital book.
* Deadline January 31, 2013. Earlier is preferred, as they will be read and scored as they arrive.
* Submit your story by the deadline to: editor [at] writeintegrity [dot] com, with a subject line of: Heart Bouquets Entry.
* Please include your 100-200 word bio with your entry, and links to your website(s). If you have published books, you may include one book cover image and link to that book.
* The story must be unpublished and original.
* The author can be published or not-yet published.