We’re adding more to the Beach Basket Extravaganza this week!
- 42-quart plastic tub to fill with goodies all summer long!
- 2 extra-long beach towels
- 1 pair of fun sunglasses to bring some bling to the beach
- A festive photo album as a reminder to capture all those summer memories
- $50 Visa gift card
- Paperback AND digital copies of Stalking Willow by Fay Lamb and Destiny Defied by J.A. Marx
- $50 Darden Restaurants Gift Certificate (can be used at any Bahama Breeze, Red Lobster, Olive Garden, Longhorn Steakhouse, The Capital Grille, or Seasons 52)
- Giant Beach ball
- Fun inflatable Air Mattress for swimming
- Beach Badminton set
- Paperback AND digital copies of A Familiar Shore by Jennifer Fromke and For Such a Moment by Marie Wells Coutu
This week, we’re talking about our childhood summers. Long, sun-filled days overflowing with games, laughter, fresh foods, and new adventures. Evenings filled with fireflies, star-gazing, and learning to distinguish between the sounds of frogs and crickets. I long for those days again at times, what about you?
Readers, share with us some of your favorite memories of childhood summers.
This week, our authors will share some of their favorite childhood memories. I love getting to know our authors more with all these answers! Be sure to check out their books, too - all the links are over to the right. And click on their names below to visit their websites and blogs.
We're having a summer sale on all the digital books, and even on several of the print books too, so now's a great time to stock up or try someone new. You may discover a new favorite author - or more!
Authors, share with us your favorite memories of childhood summers.
|Photo courtesy of Fay Lamb|
MARIE WELLS COUTU - the summer before I went into 7th grade, when my family traveled from Kentucky to Niagara Falls, and through Canada, visiting Toronto, stopping at a so-called “ghost” town, and on to Sault Ste. Marie (I especially liked the name), Mackinac Island, Detroit, in the process seeing all 5 Great Lakes. It involved a lot of car time, but it was my first time out of the U.S., with many memorable experiences.
DEANNA - All my summers were great growing up: Vacation Bible School, Scout camp, my first summer jobs, riding bikes, eating popsicles, picnics in the park downtown, building secret clubhouses. All of it was wonderful. The freedom children today don’t know.
Don't forget to sign in to Rafflecopter for your chance to win the ever-growing Beach Basket Extravaganza!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Beach Party Bingo
Authors' Favorite Vacations - Part 1
Authors' Favorite Vacations - Part 2
Let's Play Bingo!
Authors' Favorite Vacations - Part 3