Thursday, February 16, 2017

CAPTURE THE MOMENT: Unexpected Places

With almost a perfect 5.0 ranking on Amazon (with 20 reviews) this book is DEFINITELY worth it's HUGELY DISCOUNTED price (99¢) Today Only


Bitterness, a stalker, and a neighbor to die for. What's a girl to do?
Trailed by a stalker in New York City, Willow Thomas, a young ad executive, scurries back to her small North Carolina hometown and the lake house where ten years earlier a scandal revealed her entire life had been a lie, and a seed of bitterness took root in her soul. The cocoon of safety Willow feels upon her arrival home soon unravels when she meets opposition from her family, faces the man she left behind, and the stalker reveals he is close on her heels.

Can Willow learn to trust God to tear out her roots of resentment, reunite her family, ferret out a deadly stalker, and to rekindle the love she left behind?

Here is what some readers are saying about STALKING WILLOW.


Great book! It keeps you turning the pages with it's suspense and surprises. No doubt one of the best thrillers/love stories I've ever read. I can't wait to order Fay's other books.


What an exciting book. At 3:00 am I was still reading, trying to figure out where this entwined plot was leading, and couldn't stop until I found out. Nice twists.


Be prepared to be so caught up in this book that you forget everything around. Very hard to put down, the storyline was written so well, it was like watching a movie. I loved, loved this book!


This novel is possibly the finest example of contemporary Christian romantic suspense I've read. It kept me guessing throughout as to the familial relationships, motivation, and intent of each character I met. At one point, it made me cry, attesting my strong emotional connection with one of the characters.

Only 99¢ today and for the last time, at least for 2017. Don't miss this opportunity!  

No comments: